TopBraid Composer – Maestro Edition
Delivering world’s leading semantic modeling capabilities
TopBraid Composer™ Maestro Edition (TBC-ME) is a comprehensive Knowledge Graph modeling and SPARQL query tool.
Why TopBraid Composer?
In use by thousands of commercial customers, Composer offers robust and comprehensive support for building and testing configurations of rich knowledge graphs. It offers:
COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT FOR WORKING WITH MODELS (CLASSES, PROPERTIES, SHAPES) AND DATA
TopBraid Composer lets users:
- Create ontology models
- Create RDF data
- Use Forms with drop-downs, autocomplete and wizards OR
- Use Visual editors with diagrams for classes and RDF graphs OR
- Use Syntax-directed text entry
- Auto-convert from RDFS/OWL to SHACL
- Auto-generate SHACL from data
- Work with files or databases
- Refactor models and data
DEVELOPMENT OF QUERIES AND RULES
Provides rich capabilities for:
- Ontology mapping
- Auto-generation of SPARQL “by example” from the graph view
- Query and Rule development with auto-complete and templates
DATA SOURCE ADAPTORS
Convert data formats to and from RDF Knowledge Graphs:
- XML and XML Schemas
- and more
Explore TopBraid Composer
VIDEO: INTRODUCTION TO TOPBRAID COMPOSER
This video will help a new user to get started with TBC, with an introduction to its user interface and basic features.
TUTORIAL: GETTING STARTED WITH SHACL
Discover how to define shapes and constraints on those shapes using a few of the properties defined by the SHACL specification.